Irrevocable Choice

Irrevocable Choice is a blog about life issues. Those in favor of legalized abortion often use the word "choice." Once completed, the "choice" to destroy a human life either via abortion, euthanasia, or embryonic stem cell research is IRREVOCABLE. It is PERMANENT. It can NEVER be undone. The innocent life can NEVER be restored.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spiritual People Denied Access According to Guest on Cavuto's Show

I was just watching the rebroadcast of "Your World" with Neil Cavuto. He had the Schindler's spiritual advisor, a Franciscan Brother, on the television. According to the Schindler's spiritual advisor, NO spiritual people (ie - priests, nuns, religious brothers) are allowed into the hospice room. In my opinion, this is monstrous. This is EVIL in my opinion. IF this is true (and this Franciscan brother would be committing a mortal sin if he was lying on national television), I do not see how this can possibly benefit Michael. My opinion, but the only one who benefits from this (my opinion) evil act of denying all spiritual people access to Terri Schiavo is satan (my opinion).